It is a shuttle bus that links Paris Denfert-Rochereau station and Paris-Orly airport.
Ticket costs €8.
It departs every 8 to 15 minutes more or less.
Travel time: about 25-35 min.
- From Orly: 06:00 - 00:30
- From Paris: 05:35 - 00:00
- Paris - Orly South - S: exit L.
- Paris - Orly West - W: exit D, Arrival level.
Stops: centre of Paris (Gare Montparnasse, Motte-Piquet, Eiffel Tower, Trocadéro, Etoile/Champs Elysées) and Paris-Orly airport.
Ticket cost (one way): €12. Travel time is between 30-60 minutes, depending of the traffic jam.
Company: Cars Air France.
Stops at the airport:
- Paris - Orly West, exit D, Arrivals level.
- Paris Orly South, exit L, Arrivals level.
Links Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris-Orly Airport.
Ticket costs (one way): €21. Children under 2 years old travel for free.
Travel time: between 70-80 minutes.
Company: Le Bus Direct
A local bus that links Paris Porte de Choisy Station and Paris-Orly airport.
Ticket costs (one way): €2.
Travel time: about 60 minutes.
- Paris - Orly South: exit L, stop 4.
Runs between Paris-Orly airport, various hotels and the Disneyland Resort Paris amusement park.
Ticket costs: €20.
Travel time: between 45-60 minutes, depending of the traffic jam.
- Paris - Orly South: Bus station - Stop 4, Entrance C.
- Paris - Orly West: Arrival level - Stop 4, Entrance I.
Provides service between Paris- Orly and Massy-TGV station.
Travel time: about 35-40 minutes.
Ticket costs: €2.
- Paris-Orly South: entrance C, stop 5
- Paris-Orly West: entrance H
is the company that provides night bus service in Paris.
- N22: runs to Place du Châtelet, in Paris, and gare de Juvisy.
- N31: runs to Paris-Gare de Lyon.
- N131 runs to Paris-Gare de Lyon and gare de Brétigny-sur-Orge.
- N144: runs to gare de Paris-Est and gare de Corbeil-Essonnes.
Orlybus and the local buses are part of the Paris travel network, run by Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP).
Le Bus Direct, the coach service of Air France, provides a link between five central Paris locations (Gare Montparnasse, La Motte-Picquet, Tour Eiffel, Trocadero and Étoile/Champs-Elysées) and the airport. Buses leave from S (south) terminal at entrance L and from W (west) terminal at entrance D. It takes 35 minutes and costs €12.