Location: taxis are at the exit to the baggage reclaim area of your arrival terminal:
- Paris-Orly South (S), exit L
- Paris-Orly West (W), exit B Arrival level.
Only taxis located at the gates mentioned (exit L and exit B) are allowed to pick up passengers. They are identifiable by the "light" on the roof of the vehicle. For your safety, do not use any unofficial taxi.
. Passengers can pre-book a taxi Orly airport also provides service for taxi reservation (Paris and France).
From Orly airport to Paris city should cost:
- 30 Euros (€) if your destination is Paris Rive Gauche (Left Bank)
- 35 Euros (€) if your destination is Paris Rive Droite (Right Bank)
There are two types of taxi you can use at Orly Airport. Paris taxis cover the city itself and three bordering départements, Hauts-de-Seine, Seine-Saint-Denis and Val-de-Marne.
Suburban taxis cover four bordering départements, Esonne, Val-d’Oise, Yvelines and Seine-et-Marne.
- Alpha Taxis - Phone: (0033) 1 45 85 85 85
- Les Taxis Bleus - Phone: (0033) 1 41 52 54 25
- G7 - Phone: (0033) 1 47 39 47 39
- G7 Horizon - Phone: (0033) 1 47 39 00 91
- Association des entrepreneurs de taxi de banlieue d'Orly - Phone: (0033) 1 46 87 12 00