Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Paris Orly International Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals and Delays), Car Hire, Hotels near the airport and other information about Orly airport. Plan your travel to ORY Airport with the information provided in this site. Check Paris Travel Guide at Bautrip for more information about Paris.
Paris Orly Airport (French: Aéroport de Paris Orly) (IATA: ORY, ICAO: LFPO) is an airport located 13 km south of Paris, France. The airport is located partially in Orly and partially in Villeneuve-le-Roi, south of Paris, France.
Before the construction of Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Orly was the main airport of Paris. Even with the shift of most internationl traffic to Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Orly remains the busiest French airport for domestic traffic and the second busiest French airport overall in terms of passenger boardings.
Orly airport has 2 terminals: Terminal S (South - Sud) and Terminal W (West - Ouest).
The terminal is named Terminal Sud in French. It is divided in 6 levels.
- Level -1: check-in desks.
- Level 0: Arrivals. Has gates A, B, C, K and L. It has access to parkings P1, P3 and P6.
- Level 1: Departures and it has an airside area. It has two areas: A and B with its respectively gates.
- Level 2, 3 and 4: offers to passengers some services.
The terminal has 2 floors.
- Level 0: Arrivals.
- Level 1: Departures. It has various stores and restaurants. The departure area is linked with 4 halls (1-4) which contains departure gates 10A-10P, 20A-20L, 31A-31F and 40A-40G.
- RER B: The airport is connected to the RER B train line at Antony train station by the Orlyval shuttle train.
- RER C: “GO C Paris” shuttle links Orly Airport to the RER C train at Pont de Rungis - Orly airport.
- Buses and coaches:
- Bus Line 1: Stops at the centre of Paris (Gare Montparnasse, Motte-Piquet, Eiffel Tower, Trocadéro, Etoile/Champs Elysées) and Orly airport.
- Orlybus: links Paris Denfert-Rochereau station and Orly airport.
- Bus 183: runs between Paris Porte de Choisy Station and Paris-Orly airport.
- Bus 91.10: runs between Paris- Orly airport and Massy-TGV station.
There are various buses that run during the night: N22, N31, N131 and N144.
- Taxi: located only at exit L and B. The vehicles located there are the only ones allowed to provide service at Orly airport. From the airport to reach Paris should cost €30-35.
- The airport is located 13 km south of Paris.
- Has two terminals: South and West.
- More than 30 airlines are currently using this airport.
- Transavia, Air France and Vueling are the airlines with more destinations.
- The airport has 3 runways.
- The airport extends over 15,3 square kilometres, being one of the biggest airports in France.
- The airport can manage over 28 million passengers annually.
There are several car rental companies at Orly Airport. Compare and check all options and offers here!
There are two ways for transfers between terminals in the public area:
- Car park Shuttle: Is free of charge and connects both terminals and the airport car parks every 8 minutes.
- Orlyval: Is an Automated metro that connects both terminals with Antony RER Station.
Address: 94390 Orly, France
Telephone:+33 892 56 39 50
If you left a personal item in the airplane, please, contact with your airline.
For any item lost inside the airport, go to Hall 1, arrival level. Open from 7am to 4pm, daily.
After 15 days, unclaimed items are sent to Lost Property Department of the Paris Police Headquarters. Location: 36 Rue des morillons, 75732 Paris Cedex 15. Telephone: +33 0 821 00 25 25